Authors should submit Full papers, not just an Abstract.
Only papers through easychair will be accepted.
Paper Length: minimum 12 pages (400 words per page), including figures, tables & references.
Paper Formatting and Margins: Please carefully follow the template for specifications.
No page numbers please. The same will be inserted during proceedings.
Restrict the Similarity Index below 10%
Please ensure that all the figures are of 300 DPI resolutions.
For Latex users: LaTeX users need not submit an MS word file. Instead, they need to include the
source files in a folder and include this folder in the camera-ready zip file submitted.
Camera Ready Submission
Following documents are required through mail on email@example.com:
Camera ready copy of the manuscript, duly modified as per review comments.
We encourage authors of proceedings to include their ORCIDs in the proceedings.
Fee deposit receipt (Screenshot/pdf) where transaction ID is clearly mentioned.
Authors are required to mail the manually signed scan copy of this filled word template as per the camera ready copy.
(1) The Plagiarism checking process will be done after receiving the papers and plagiarised content should be less than 10%.
(2) Submit the final Camera-Ready paper before the deadline as per the proceeding template.
(3) The copyright form with the due signature of all authors must be submitted along with the registration form. You can send its scanned copy by mail. However, it would be necessary to submit a hard copy of the same during the registration at the venue.
(4) You can process your VISA / Travelling arrangements to Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Please let us know if you need our assistance with the same.
(5) All documents & other information should be sent in a single e-mail as per the deadlines.